- [EPGImport] Brought in line with PLi-version.
- channel id is no longer case-sensitive, this will ease maintainers work.
- Delete global variable "parse_autotimer"
- EPGImport: do not try fake recording for services containing url
This commit allows using service references other than 1:0:1 on custom channels.
Previously it could work only for 4097 and servicemp3, but once serviceapp was used
the following error occured:
[EPGImport] Parsing channels from '/etc/epgimport/MyTest.channels.xml'
[eNavigation] record: -1
record returned non-zero
Invalid serviceref string: 4097:0:1:A0A2:0:0:0:0:0:3:http%3a//...m3u8:Radio Contact Vision HD
That is happening because serviceapp, doesn't support recording yet.
So instead of adding fake recording on serviceapp/hisi/... we can simply disable the check when
URL detected on service reference.
- Update hu.po
- Update plugin.py - Replace print>>log, "[EPGImport] with print>>log, "[XMLTVImport] close #32
- Update xmltvconverter.py - try/except for EPG XML files with program entries containing <sub-title ... /> and <desc ... />